Freitag, 6. September 2013

nur du!

"It's a little bit funny this feeling inside 
."I'm not one of those who can easily hide
I don't have much money but boy if I did 
I'd buy a big house where we both could live 
So excuse me forgetting but these things
 I do You see I've forgotten if they're green
 or they're blue Anyway the thing is what I 
really mean Yours are the sweetest eyes I've
 ever seen And you can tell everybody this is 
your song It may be quite simple but now that
 it's done I hope you don't mind I hope you don't 
mind that I put down in words How wonderful life
 is while you're in the world If I was a sculptor, but 
then again, no Or a girl who makes potions in
 a travelling show I know it's not much but it's
 the best I can do My gift is my song and this 
one's for you And you can tell everybody this
 is your song It may be quite simple but now
 that it's done I hope you don't mind I hope 
you don't mind that I put down in words How 
wonderful life is while you're in the world."

ELLI GOULDING - YOUR SONG

    Keine Kommentare:

    Kommentar veröffentlichen